Thursday, May 26, 2011

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!









GREETINGS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND COMMENTS!





You are here because I invited you to participate in the decision making process for upcoming projects.


Your feedback is vital and I value your opinion.


Each page/link has information and directions.


I hope you enjoy what you experience and look forward to the feedback!


PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BLOG (NOT FACEBOOK)
THE COMMENT TRACKING SYSTEM IS BETTER HERE.





Remember, THE PARTY DON'T START UNTIL YOU LOG IN!!!



14 comments:

Zoe said...

Love these tracks!!!

Track 6- Absolute favorite-melody haunting and i like it-how dare u???
Track 9- I like track 9. It is retro and modern at the same time. I need an Angel.
Track 13- I like the music and rap

Zoe Flowers
Founder of Highest Good COnsulting
www.highestgoodconsulting.org

Shared said...

What an Experience...

You really don't hear good music like this anymore. What a refreshing talent. This music inspires feeling of passion. This whole peace flows together quite well. I can say I particularly like:

Track 5: The contemporary Jazz feel is very warm. Your voice is very angelic. It moves through the track like part of the instrumentation. Strong Song!

Tack 6: This song blends with Track 5 like another chapter to the same novel, but with a feeling that has a more sultry and steamy quality. Very sensual piece. An accomplished production. Very well produced and performed. I can listen to this song everyday!

Track 10: This song embodies a gentle spirit. Your voice dances through the track like wind through the trees. An Esoteric Gem...

You should be very excited! Only good can come from work like this!

Kudos,

Hiram B. D.
www.ThanxABillion.Org

Sebastien said...

Peace,

My favorite Tracks are 5, 10, and 14.
First of all, they all reflect the kind of sound I vibe with. Second, I dig the melodies and your voice compliments those tracks perfectly. Lastly, The world needs more music like this! LOL!

Seb

Sebastien said...

I couldn't find another section to post my top 3 oracles so I'll do it here:

1, 14, and 15 are my choices. The reason may sound simple but all 3 looked like they had good energy. I just went with the flow and didn't over analyze. I think 14 kinda looks like you too!

White Hart said...

i like 3, 4, and 8!!!!!

Lemo said...

WOW D!

All very good, strong work you cooked up here! :) I like them all but since I have to pick just 3 :( I will say in no particular order: Track 1 for the little Island percussion. Track 2 has a great relationship with the music and the story plot and as a bassist, a really smooth bass line :) Track 16 because of the smoothness and the rhythmic flow of what you did on it!

Again my very dear friend I love all of your work and I could see how much you have grown in your productions!

Love you always and never stop bringing the light baby! :)

Lemo

Hiram said...

Well...

I must say that your art work comes to life. I enjoy the energy your paintings embody.

Particularly the images that "spoke" to me are: 1, 8, 14, and 10 is also a personal favorite.

H. B. D.
ThanxABillion.org

Unknown said...

....thank you very much for sharing....this is really high quality work....of the musical tracks if I had to choose it would be 1,4,10 and of the pictures I would say 1,2,14....I hope this is helpful....Peace & Blesings, Namaskar, >V<....

Brodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brodie said...

Damaris! So many reach out and touch me like: 1,3,4,5,6,9,11,10,15,16, but my favorites have to be 5,6, and 9. I appreciate how you express a sincere vulnerability in your lyric and vocal performance. The musical elements capture a lot of your spiritual being and creative intention. I see beaded curtains, hardwood floors, plush cozy sofa chairs, white & yellow candles burning inside of a spacious loft with a vaulted ceiling. This is a job well done D! Love you!

PanPanStudios said...

Okay I am trying again! I loved music 1,3 and 8! I loved the art 12,13 and 14! :-)))

Anonymous said...

On DStarr # 5 is straight Hookah Bar with Hummus and Pita Bread
# 7 Crazy Traffic while driving to the Hookah Bar for that Mango Flavor
# 10 puts me in Toronto....yeah I know but it does. I heard so much good lounge music up there and it has kindof that Euro Vibe if you dig what I'm saying.
# 16 At this point I have had my 2nd or 3rd Plum Martini....you can't drink beer to this one.

Very Good vibes and I am sure I am omitting one or two....the song with Preach was tight as well. #2 had me a little till I got to #5. Your vocals are right in line with the music and neither one over takes the other. Where is my copy?

Drumm

Anonymous said...

Angel-spirit, hard to choose and rank, but here goes:

Music:
1, folk-style feel, like Nina Simone..."sea-line woman" to me!
10
8
14

Art:
13
6
12
2

Love and light,

xXx Vanessa

jason said...

peace goddesss.

ur music is like a mix of Portishead and Badu with its own spirit and signature. definetely good morning, start ur day music yet theres a mood for every part of the day. I would love to do some dub step remixes , I think that genre would compliment your creativity, as does the music u have chosen. 1love 1vibe. enjoy the ride . peace